SR ETL Developer SSIS/Python
Contract SSIS ETL Developer with Securities Product Knowledge
This position is 100% remote within the USA only working on Eastern Time Zone hours.
SSIS ETL Developer with very strong SQL skills including the ability to do stored procedures, functions, triggers, and data modeling.
- You must have a background in ETL processing with any of the following: SSIS, Python or custom scripts. Python a big plus.
- You must possess experience with backend job processing and scripting skills.
- Financial experience and good conceptual knowledge including any of the following: Equities, Risk, Repo’s, Risk or Stock Loan to develop ETL processes between back office and downstream systems.
- Work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- Build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- Build downstream ETL processes as necessary
- Primary project are Reconciliation
- Assist with continuous integration and continuous deployment based initiatives. CI/CD/ with Azure DevOps
- Support production processes on daily basis
- 3+ years within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in the area of fixed income and/or equity products.
- 5+ years building batch based processes via ETL using Microsoft Integration Services / SSIS.
- 5+ years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2014/16/18.
- 5+ years overall experience in software development
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.