IT GRC Consultant :Jersey City remote start
- Manage IT GRC projects
- Build and document IT control inventory aligned with main governance framework and IT processes
- Develop and document control monitoring process and procedures including policy/process compliance monitoring
- Document operational run-book for IT policy and procedure management process
- An experienced practitioner with solid grasp of IT risk and control concept. Good communication skills is highly desired. Interface with risk teams on bank and securities sides,
- Strong in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Proficient in IT Governance & management frame such as COBIT, ITIL
- Strong project management skills; efficient in managing scope and timeline of projects
- A self-starter and is cable of complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- 3+ years of IT audit or IT GRC experience (Financial industry preferable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good work ethics
- B.S. degree in IT, MIS or related fields
- Training in IT GRC domain
- CISA, CISSP, CIA a plus