Contract SSIS ETL Developer
New York, New York - United States | Posted - 02/24/20
Contract SSIS ETL Developer with Securities Product Knowledge
This position is 100% remote within the USA, Mexico, Canada only.
Must be fluent in English – That means speak like a native.
SSIS ETL Developer with very strong SQL skills including the ability to do stored procedures, functions, triggers, and data modeling.
- You must have a background in ETL processing with any of the following: Informatica, SSIS, DTS, or custom scripts. Python a big plus.
- You must possess experience with backend job processing and scripting skills.
- Financial experience and good conceptual knowledge including any of the following: Equities, Risk, Repo’s, Risk or Stock Loan to develop ETL processes between back office and downstream systems.
- Work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- Build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- Build downstream ETL processes as necessary
- Primary project are market risk related initiatives
- Assist with continuous integration and continuous deployment based initiatives.
- Support production processes on daily basis
- 3+ years within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in the area of fixed income and/or equity products.
- 5+ years building batch based processes via ETL using Microsoft Integration Services / SSIS.
- 5+ years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2014/16/18.
- 5+ years overall experience in software development Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- MUST have excellent communication skills
- College degree required.
- Engineering and /or technical degree required.